Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Experience:  17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.
11269312

I’m not sure if I have a penile fracture, I missed the

Hi I’m not sure if I have a penile fracture, I missed the vagina hole during sex and bent my penis, I lost erection and was painful for 30 seconds then I became easily erect again to carry on having sex, the next day my whole scrotum and underneath and part of penis was completely black now after a few days turning purple
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this?
Customer: yes
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

You would not have had a penile fracture since you had an erection again and had sex normally.

However you have had an injury since you now have this bruising.

It will resolve by itself, but if you are worried you should get this looked up by your doctor.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
no damage would have been done in the long term?, is swelling, bruising and black discolouration normal if you bend it during sex? Thanks

There would not be any long term damage if you are not having any pain or difficulty in erection now.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Is that amount of bruising and discolouration normal for a tear ?
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Blood pooling

Yes, it can occur since the scrotum has a lot of loose tissue, blood tends to collect there.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I’ve read that even if you have a tear/fracture you can still get an erection but will have problems down the line? Is this false?
Customer: replied 20 days ago.

With a fracture, some kind of partial erection may occur but not a full erection.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
My penis did bulge and turn black now purple all over.
The bullet points listed on that photo I had all of them in some way there was pain when it first happend but I was heavily drunk so the pain must of been numbed hugely. Bullet point 2 I can’t be sure about a pooping or cracking sound but I’m sure it would have because I was drunk I probably didn’t hear. Bullet point 3 I did have rapid loss of erection but was ready again after 20/30 seconds. Bullet point 4 swelling yes. Bullet point 5 yes discolouration

If you were heavily drunk, then that changes the picture to some extent. It is best that you get this checked up.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Why does that change it?

Because if you were very drunk, you might have had serious damage without noticing the pain much, and so you might have had a fracture or tear without having severe pain. Mild pain makes fracture unlikely in normal circumstances.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
But wouldn’t I have problems in urinating, getting an erection and general now if it was fractured? Because the swelling has all gone down now and just abit of bruising?

Yes, it doesnt sound like it is fractured at all. But since you are worried, you should get this checked up.