Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Experience:  17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.
11269312

I dislocated my shoulder yesterday and my neighbour put it

Customer Question

I dislocated my shoulder yesterday and my neighbour put it back in, but it feels loose ? And I'm frightened incase it comes out and stays out, I've got in in a sling ??
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No, And I'm taking antidepressants, thiamine, lanzoprazole ,etc but it feels not to bad as long as I don't jaunt or knock it ,I was wondering if it would just settle on its own after time??
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I suffer from anxiety and I'm an alcoholic which I've had seizures before if stop to quickly
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: About 25 years, but I done my shoulder in putting clean bedding on ,but I also was doing a bit exercises before putting the bedding on , I can move my arm very slowly, but it feels like it wants to pop
Expert:  Dr. P. Jyoti replied 21 days ago.

Do you have recurrent shoulder dislocation?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I did with my other one and ended up been operated on after popping out over a dozen times, But it's the first time this one's come out
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I haven't got £34 in my account?

In that case you should show your doctor. Since you already have a history of recurrent dislocated shoulder on one side, there is a chance that it could develop on the other side also. Your doctor can do tests to ensure that this does not recur, and also advise you on casts and exercises which will help to prevent recurrence.

Please dont worry about the call request, it is generated automatically by the website, not by me. I will help you through text.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Thank you I'll call my Dr

Glad to help