Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MBChB
111381268

I suffer extreme cardiac anxiety I have had around 38 ecgs,

Customer Question

I suffer extreme cardiac anxiety I have had around 38 ecgs, 2 echos, seen 3 cardiologist, 20+ a and e visits seen around 15 diff doctors and all my tests have been normal my anxiety was going fine until a girl close to my area died from a cardiac arrest while on the solarium, I also use the tanning bed she died from SADS, which is supposedly caused by an undiagnosed heart condition and does not just happen to any person would my tests have ruled this out
Expert:  Shahid Karim replied 19 days ago.

Good afternoon, thank you for getting in touch. Could you tell me a little more about what you'd like to discuss? I may take a few minutes to reply as dealing with other patients too, thank you

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I want to cry
Expert:  Shahid Karim replied 18 days ago.
I'm sorry to hear that, try to take reassurance from what I'm saying and also lean on as much friend and family support as you can. All the best.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Is my Kardia ecg ok ik it’s not medical grade but if there was something up it would show

Yes I've looked through the traces and thankfully it's completely normal and you're right, it would show up if anything of concern were there.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
U there
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Help