Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

I need to speak to someone about stress and getting a stress

Customer Question

i need to speak to someone about stress and getting a stress sick note please
JA: How long have you had stress? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: It'sbeen building up over a few weeks and this past 3 days it has peaked. I feel unwell and dizzy. I am baerly eating or drinking
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about stress?
Customer: I do not feel like I am safe to work as I am so emotional no I have tried to deal with it however, am at breaking point
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: my work life is so busy I am strugglign to arrange an appointment let alone take a call
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 18 days ago.
Thank you for contacting Just Answer
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 18 days ago.

I am sorry to hear this. I am happy to message you about stress, however a sick note is a legal document. Therefore you will need a medical consultation first. We do not directly provide these. It would be available only for about £50 if a sick note is required.

Expert:  Dr Baker replied 18 days ago.

Messaging is fine but I can call in the morning or you want a phone call

Expert:  Dr Baker replied 18 days ago.

Messaging is no additional cost but phoning is