ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

I would like to see a dentist i am 78 years old and i live

Customer Question

i would like to see a dentist i am 78 years old and i live in the Yeovil area
JA: When was your last visit to the dentist? Any irregular checkups?
Customer: i last saw a dentist in 2018
JA: Got it. Can you see or feel anything else in your mouth that is causing concern?
Customer: i had a tooth broke off yesterday i have a half top denture but i would later like the rest of my teeth removed i have a lot broken off
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Dentist should know?
Customer: i take a lot of tablets for Angina and rumatism please excuse the spelling
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 19 days ago.

hello sir, your teeth needs to be examined. you can ask the gp surgery to refer to the nhs dentists. alternatively, if you want urgent looking into your dental issues then you can go to a&e and see the maxillofacial team

Expert:  ravikumarr replied 18 days ago.

thanks