How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ravikumarr Your Own Question
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 370
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Medical Question Here...
ravikumarr is online now

I would like to see a dentist i am 78 years old and i live

Customer Question

i would like to see a dentist i am 78 years old and i live in the Yeovil area
JA: When was your last visit to the dentist? Any irregular checkups?
Customer: i last saw a dentist in 2018
JA: Got it. Can you see or feel anything else in your mouth that is causing concern?
Customer: i had a tooth broke off yesterday i have a half top denture but i would later like the rest of my teeth removed i have a lot broken off
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Dentist should know?
Customer: i take a lot of tablets for Angina and rumatism please excuse the spelling
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 19 days ago.

hello sir, your teeth needs to be examined. you can ask the gp surgery to refer to the nhs dentists. alternatively, if you want urgent looking into your dental issues then you can go to a&e and see the maxillofacial team

Expert:  ravikumarr replied 18 days ago.