Dr Kay
Dr Kay, Doctor
Experience:  Expert
114883404

I need an assessment /diagnosis for my adhd for college I

Customer Question

i need an assessment /diagnosis for my adhd for college I have to sit all repeats because I am just all over the place having a diagnosis finally will get me some college support
JA: How long have you had ADHD? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: I am not formally diagnosed but my mother is she say I am just like her I do not take any meds
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about ADHD?
Customer: Yes but they referred me to a psychiatrist and the next appointment is oct
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No I ve done the online assessment for ADHD and have come up as on the higher end of probabilityCustomer: Chat is completed
Expert:  Dr Kay replied 16 days ago.

Expert:  Dr Kay replied 16 days ago.

Its a good idea to get yourself assessed for ADHD. But I am afraid only a psychologist can do that.

Expert:  Dr Kay replied 16 days ago.

You will get extra time in exams and extra time for assignments.

Expert:  Dr Kay replied 16 days ago.

Moroever, you can ask your GP for a referral .

Expert:  Dr Kay replied 16 days ago.

But this will take time.