The following measures would be helpful;
1) Neck care in the activities of daily living.
a) No working on the computer for more than half an hour in a single stretch. Same for TV/ IPad/ Mobile.
b) Monitors and televisions exactly in front (180 degrees).
c) Contour pillow: Should fill the hollow when lying on the back /straight or sideways. The principal is neck to be in a neutral position and supported. Available over the counter.
2) Soft Cervical Collar or Brace
3) Cervical traction
4) Anti-inflammatory analgesics like Ibuprofen etc.
5) Physical therapy: gradually increasing exercises from passive stretching to active ROM and against resistance regime.
6) Electrotherapy in the form of TENS, interferential and laser, and ultrasound.
7) Hot fomentation
8) Local analgesic patch/ointment/ spray.
9) Gentle massage.
I hope your symptoms resolve soon.
I would be happy to assist you further if you need more information.
Thanks for using JustAnswer.