Dr Kay
Dr Kay, Doctor
Experience:  Expert
114883404

No, me and my are travelers from the USA. And we have lost

Customer Question

Hi, my name is*****: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no, me and my are travelers from the USA. And we have lost our baggages at the airport since we arrived. My wife’s medicine pills are in the baggage. Now my has no more pills to take.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: she has diabetes and heart disease.
JA: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: Her grandma has heart disease.
Expert:  Dr Kay replied 17 days ago.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi Doctor
Expert:  Dr Kay replied 17 days ago.

It must be hard for you . Sorry for that.You need to contact NHS 111 or see a private GP. Moreover, going to the emergency department will help.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Is it possible that I can send you the names that she has been taken
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Can I get a prescription from you so I can go to the pharmacy to get them?
Expert:  Dr Kay replied 17 days ago.

I am sorry we are just medical answering website we don't provide prescriptions.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Expert:  Dr Kay replied 17 days ago.

Welcome.