Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

I am 68 years of age and seems to have body inflammation.

Customer Question

I am 68 years of age and seems to have body inflammation. Due to this I started having mobility issues such as pain in knees, muscles stiffness.My question is does Omega 3 helps? I ordered Solgar Double Strength Omega 3
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 17 days ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I’m Dr. Gupta and I can help you today. I'll be back in a moment with my reply!
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 17 days ago.

Yes,

Because omega-3s fight inflammation, their role in managing arthritis has been highly studied. Studies of people taking fish oil supplements or eating more fatty fish have found that they have less morning stiffness, joint stiffness and pain, and less need for medication.

You should certainly try it for a couple of months and see the results,

Cheers

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 15 days ago.

I am glad to be able to help out. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know.
If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert.
It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so please let me know if there is anything more I can do. Thank you for using our site.
Warm regards