Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Im a 70 yr old woman had full hysterectomy 40 yrs ago

Customer Question

Hi im a 70 yr old woman had full hysterectomy 40 yrs ago everything gone, over the last 3/4 mths ive had stomach pains on left also suffer diverticu desease. Which are also playing up had antibiotics but my left side still painfull had scan all clear but for sometime having problem sitting down as just inside my vagina on left is so sore unable to do internal due to severe pain and also losing lots of brown messy gritty like discharge randomly every 4/5 days and the pain just inside is horrendous no sexual activity. Please tell me if you may no wots causing this pain also lower back pain with it
JA: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: For mths now no nausea
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: 1 gp sed i have a prolapse bladder another says no
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 18 days ago.
Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 18 days ago.

It sounds like some kind of infection or inflammation and this should be thoroughly evaluated by a gynecologist, it can be bladder or vagina and thorough examination and swab test and urine tests are needed.

Taking sitz baths and ibuprofen would help.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future. Best wishes.

Have a great day.