How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Uzair Your Own Question
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 25385
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Uzair is online now

Im a 70 yr old woman had full hysterectomy 40 yrs ago

Customer Question

Hi im a 70 yr old woman had full hysterectomy 40 yrs ago everything gone, over the last 3/4 mths ive had stomach pains on left also suffer diverticu desease. Which are also playing up had antibiotics but my left side still painfull had scan all clear but for sometime having problem sitting down as just inside my vagina on left is so sore unable to do internal due to severe pain and also losing lots of brown messy gritty like discharge randomly every 4/5 days and the pain just inside is horrendous no sexual activity. Please tell me if you may no wots causing this pain also lower back pain with it
JA: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: For mths now no nausea
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: 1 gp sed i have a prolapse bladder another says no
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 18 days ago.
Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 18 days ago.

It sounds like some kind of infection or inflammation and this should be thoroughly evaluated by a gynecologist, it can be bladder or vagina and thorough examination and swab test and urine tests are needed.

Taking sitz baths and ibuprofen would help.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future. Best wishes.

Have a great day.