Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I got cough for almost a year, the GP say after a x ray no

Customer Question

I got cough for almost a year, the GP say after a x ray no treatments needed. Am stil got the the same. Can you help me.
JA: Have you used any medication for the cough?
Customer: yes, from the cough syrup, antialergies..etc.
JA: Got it. When was your last doctor visit? What did you discuss?
Customer: feb-22
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 12 days ago.
Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 12 days ago.

What sort of cough it is? Wet or dry? Do you have any nasal symptoms? What have been tried so far?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Dry cough
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 12 days ago.

What have you tried so far?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Am students I am not have money to pay moreleave like that, thanks anyway.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 12 days ago.

I don't have any access to the payments.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 12 days ago.

Payments are dealt with by justanswer customer services. You can get it fixed later on.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 12 days ago.
Respected customer, I am sorry you were not able to reply, so I will send you an answer but later you can ask anything that you want. Thanks again for visiting justanswer.com! A great place where you can find guidance and/or solution from real experts. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Dry cough with clear chest mostly is due to silent acid reflux. It is a type of reflux where there is no heartburn but the amount of acid is sufficient to cause throat irritation and cough. You should use over the counter available capsule omeprazole 20 mg twice daily for 2 weeks and see if it helps. If nothing helps then your GP should send you to a pulmonologist but I reassure you in the same way as I would have assured some of my family members that there is nothing serious behind this so please don't stress yourself. You don't have to live with this cough. 

This is my initial answer so feel free to ask more as nothing is more important for me than your health and satisfaction.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 11 days ago.

Were you able to read my answer? Is there anything else that you want to ask?

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 10 days ago.

Lots of best wishes and prayers for your good health dear, respected, and valued customer. Your satisfaction is my prime goal. I hope we have discussed everything that you wanted? Thank you for choosing justanswer.com. Have a good day. "I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page by typing @ followed by my name in your next chat."  Regards