Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Consultant Pediatrician at Kanchi Kamakoti CHILDS Trust Hospital
101124971

I was treated for chlamydia within 24 hours of infection and

Customer Question

I was treated for chlamydia within 24 hours of infection and did 7 days of two different types of antibiotics however on day 6 I had sex with a condom and continued with condoms for about a week after. Should that partner get tested
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?
Customer: Yes and overall health is ok
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i am a type 1 diabetic also have endometriosis
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 15 days ago.
Hi,Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Sumanth. I've 17years of experience in the field of Medicine. I'm currently reviewing your query, be back ASAP.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No problem

Hi...no issues at all. Glad to tell you that partner need not get tested as long as every time condom was used and it did not break.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
That’s such a relief thank you very much

I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you and put your mind at ease.
In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime. You’ll have the option to do that on your “My Questions” page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can add me as a favorite Expert then type @ followed by my name in your next chat.
You can approach me directly at the following link please -
https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800
You need to start your question with my name referred as Dr Amperayani only.
Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani