Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, including surgery, general medicine, and pain.
18722459

L have a bad tooth infection in which l had to go to

Hi l have a bad tooth infection in which l had to go to emergency and lm now on antibiotics and painkillers for the next week. I have a 24 hour flight at the end of next week in which one leg of the flight is 14 hours. l cannot see a dentist until the end of next month. Should l fly or wait until this dental problem is looked at by a dentist next month.
This is Dr Chip

You can still fly

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
No risk of the pain from the untreated dental problem while flying ? My face and neck are swollen from the infection.

No risk