Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, Doctor
Experience:  GP
108331350

I took a punch to the nose december of last year.. my nose

Customer Question

I took a punch to the nose december of last year.. my nose has deviated.. I now have a deviated septum and a dorsal hump directly on left hand side.. it is bothering me but the doctor has referred me to E.N.T. ... ear nose and throat clinic.. these consultations can take 30 weeks... so I still have until september until chasing it up... the problem is my breathing has changed.. I notice with the heat that I can only breathe out of one nostril sometimes.. it is also affecting what was my already deteriorating mental health...
Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 11 days ago.

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you.

I am sorry that you are going through this.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
its ok.. im trying to find the best photos on my phone regarding this..
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
its making me OCD so that I keep taking selfies.. but the problem is I end up deleting the really bad ones.. so hold on and let me find whats in my phone.. ill send some over to show how the nose fro mthe front has devaited to the right.. you can tell by looking at the nostrils... and also the dorsal hump on the left side of the brisge that has developed..

Your GP needs to escalate the appointment. You will need surgery for this. But breathing difficulties require urgent assessment.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I understand :(
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
can they correct the look of the nose fro the trauma?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
if treatment was denied.. or I didnt go through with it... are ther eany lifelong complications or considerations?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
bear with e while i get the photos on here

Yes, they would correct it.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
File attached (T4SPVSV)
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
ok so here are a few that show the dorsal hump on the left side.. the nose is now also deviating that way also..
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
to my right..
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
in the first photo im the gluy in the dark top.. smaller man

They would correct it.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
would you advise it be something i go through with?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I am gonna chase it up with my doctor and see if he can get it moved forward as i have waited months at present

Great

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
is it something I should seriously consider from a cosmetic point of view? or purely for the breathing issue.. if I hadant said anything would you have noticed?

Yes, you should.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
alright, thanks

You are welcome.