Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

We are family from the US who traveled to the UK. Our

Customer Question

Good morning! We are family from the US who traveled to the UK. Our daughter had a fever and had a sore throat with nasal and throat congestion. Could she have a prescription for amoxicillin that covers her while we get back home to the US?
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? Do you have a fever?
Customer: The fever lasted for 48 hours and now her throat looks flush red and the complaints are pointing toward an edema of the eust tubes.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Three days ago we tested her and she was positive with COVID. She is fully vaccinated. She is on isolation now. The rest of us are negative. I am worried about superimposed strep throat. Her throat is red and she has petechia on the upper palate.
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 16 days ago.
Thank you for contacting Just Answer
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 16 days ago.

I am sorry to hear about your daughter. We are an advice service so cannot provide prescriptions.

Where in the UK are you please?

Expert:  Dr Baker replied 15 days ago.

An online option is the following

www.pushdoctor.co.uk

They can provide video consultations and prescriptions if required.