Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

I suspect I have a partial buried penis. I had lypo for the

Customer Question

Hello I suspect I have a partial buried penis. I had lypo for the fat around my penis this was about a year and half ago, but I feel like that barely did anything, I feel like it barely decreased the buried penis. Is there a solution to this problem ?
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I was very overweight growing up until I was about 19 now I'm 24 in good shape but still have the partial buried penis
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 15 days ago.
Thank you for contacting Just Answer
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 15 days ago.

I am sorry to hear. What is your current height and weight? Would you be prepared to provide a photo of this?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I'm about 5,9 weigh around 90kg however I have a muscly build
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Pictures if my buried penis ?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hello are you still there ?
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 15 days ago.
Sorry for the delay, yes I am here
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 15 days ago.

yes, can you provide photos demonstrating your problem with your penis?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Here is a video, I feel like my penis is bigger but there's to much fat around it.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
In the video I bent down so you can see the fat alsmot drowns the penis
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Before I had lypo it would completely cover the penis head, now that happens from time to time but not frequently
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 15 days ago.

Thank you. It appears you have fat present still. I suspect this is normal for your body type.

I appreciate you say you are a muscular build, however the disposition you can see around the penis and in your thighs  does show you have what appears to be above normal body fat.

Your BMI is raised for your height, therefore I would suggest considering further weight loss to a healthier level which would not require resolve the issue you have, but would likely improve it.