Dr Kay
Dr Kay, Doctor
Experience:  Expert
114883404

Wish to pay for my treatment to go in the hospital be put

Customer Question

Wish to pay for my treatment to go in the hospital be put out and the 12 teeth take in as I keep biteing my tongue and bleed a lot I can't walk to a dentist I feel really bad so can my doctor make a referral to the hospital as I can pay for it
JA: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: Ok
JA: Have you noticed any swelling in the gums? When was your last visit to the dentist?
Customer: No swelling I have 7 an 5 in top and keep biteing my tongue last time I was up hospital 5 years ago had wisdom teeth an moler take out
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I also have heart fiberlashon
Expert:  Dr Kay replied 15 days ago.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Can't my doctor make this request for me to get it done
Expert:  Dr Kay replied 15 days ago.

Yes he can . You need to make a call to your GP.