Dr. Nickols M
Dr. Nickols M, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Expert
115571763

I have a pain in the head of my penis when erect,

I have a pain in the head of my penis when erect, particularly when put under pressure from masturbation or intercourse
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: Head of my penis, not my head
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Prior to this I did have an infection, possibly thrush
Hello, I am Dr Nickols M, it is a pleasure to attend to you

How old are you?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
57

How long do you have this?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
2 months
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Before that I had an infection. Possibly thrush but cant be certain. STIs can be ruled out
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
The pain is inside the head of the penis and is caused when pressure is placed on the top side
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I don't have curvature of the penis or problems peeing
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Are you still there?
dear, give me a moment

Dear customer, it is a pleasure to serve you, Today I want to tell you that penile pain of this type is closely related to highly energetic sexual intercourse or trauma triggered by extreme masturbation, the recommendation in these cases is to start with analgesic and anti-inflammatory treatment such as ibuprofen in soft capsules of 600 mg every eight hours for three days accompanied by adequate sexual rest for at least three to five days approximately, It may be helpful to start cold therapy by placing local ice for five minutes in the morning and evening which will provide a potent anti-inflammatory action locally, with these recommendations the situation should improve satisfactorily. However, I would like you to keep me abreast of your health situation in the coming days to know about your progress; it will be a pleasure to assist you and guide you in everything I can.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Will do. Thank you

You are welcome, have an excellent day

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hi. This didn't work.