Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MBChB
111381268

Dr was calling me to discuss recent tests. take lots of

Dr was calling me to discuss recent tests.
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: take lots of medication and have recently had blood and urine tests which dr said they need to discuss with me.
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: No they just keep telling me to have telephone appnmnt. They were supposed to call me this afternoon then sent message to my mobile saying they couldnt reach me, but both my mobile and land line were not is use so I dont know whats going on.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: My surgery have all my details and all details of hospital discharge papers. I am getting very frustrated by all this.

Good afternoon, thank you for getting in touch. Could you tell me a little more about what you'd like to discuss? I may take a few minutes to reply as dealing with other patients too, thank you

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I was advised that Dr needed to speak with me re recent blood and urine test results told that Dr would call me this afternoon but I rcvd messsge to say Dr could not reach me. My mobile and landline phones were not in use so i don’t know why they could not reach me. Now I am left worried and frustrated.