Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

I am in need of emergency medication and have not been on my

Customer Question

I am in need of emergency medication and have not been on my meds since thrusday and am feeling the side effects I am still waiting for them to be delivered to my home
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: Daily duluxotine 60mg and no
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Just that the side effects of coming off and my intrusive thoughts are getting bad and I need them tonight really sent to Morrisons pharmacy in Hatherly
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 16 days ago.

Thank you for contacting Just Answer

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I am in need of at least a week of medication while I wait for them to be delivered
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 16 days ago.

I am sorry to hear. Unfortunately we do not provide prescriptions. I would suggest given the time of day, you request this urgently from your GP tomorrow morning.

You could attend A&E, but I would check you have a 24 hour pharmacy near to you otherwise it would be of little benefit getting the prescription overnight.

Expert:  Dr Baker replied 16 days ago.

alternatively try an online GP

www.pushdoctor.co.uk

This is an option, and would cost about £45

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok thank you
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 16 days ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** best.