Dr Ahmad
Dr Ahmad,
Experience:  Expert
116987717

Im visiting my Mum in the UK I have a British passport. So I

Customer Question

Hi Good Evening ,
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Im visiting my Mum in the UK I have a British passport .
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: So I have suffered from bowel incontinence for years I have been under a specialist in Vienna where i live temporarily live .
JA: Got it. When was your last doctor visit? What did you discuss?
Customer: However I have never had it this bad my bowel has leaked thick sludge bowel motions the last three days with no control i feel nothing .
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have had various tests but put off another colonoscopy my last visit was March. I have suffered infections in my vagina due to this problem. But im really concerned because i have never suffered like this before
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 10 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately, I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Can you please specify what legal problem you need help with?

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 8 days ago.
Unfortunately without a response I am unable to guide further and have no other option than to opt out of the question.
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 8 days ago.

Please let me know your question. I am happy to help.

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 7 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Tetyana-moderator
Expert:  Dr Ahmad replied 6 days ago.
Hi welcome to JA
Expert:  Dr Ahmad replied 6 days ago.
How old are you? Any other medical conditions? What was the cause of bowel incontinence in the first place? I.e sphincter issues related to a muscular or neurological condition?
Expert:  Dr Ahmad replied 2 days ago.

I have not received any further reply but if you want to discuss further please do not hesitate to contact us again.