Dr Hayat
Dr Hayat, Specialty Dr Internal and Critical Care Medicine
Experience:  Expert
113699036

I suffer a great deal of discomfort and irritation as a

Customer Question

Hi, I suffer a great deal of discomfort and irritation as a result of shaving and my employers have advised me in order to keep my beard, I require a medical note from a gp
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I have struggled to see a gp due to covid and I have taken antihistamine but it doesn't fix the issue
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have tried multiple creams, foams Balms and razors but nothing fixes it
Expert:  Dr Hayat replied 13 days ago.
Hi. Dr Hayat here.  Welcome to JA.
Expert:  Dr Hayat replied 13 days ago.

From what I understand is it a Dr's note that you are looking for ?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hi Dr
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I am indeed
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I suffer a great deal of discomfort and irritation, and ingrown hairs as a result of shaving. I also often suffer from bleeding due to having to scratch my face caused by the itch and irritation after shaving.On top of the pain and discomfort, this is beginning to negatively impact my mental health due to feeling extremely self- conscious due to the redness to my skin, bleeding and ingrown hairs.I have tried multiple razors, creams, foams and balms to no avail.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Are you still there dr?
Expert:  Dr Hayat replied 13 days ago.

Yes. Unfortunately we don't do letters and notes on JA as it is mainly a question and answer service as the name indicates.

You will need to visit telemedicine sites like Pushdoctor.co.uk and Gogodoc.com.  They do letters and notes . Have some charges though.

Expert:  Dr Hayat replied 13 days ago.

Anything else I can help with?

Expert:  Dr Hayat replied 13 days ago.
Expert:  Dr Hayat replied 13 days ago.
Best wishes. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything else I can help with. Have a nice day.