Dr Geyik, MBBS
Dr Geyik, MBBS,
Experience:  Expert
113018656

I got bitten in the gard n last Friday and the bites are

Hi I got bitten in the gard n last Friday and the bites are even redder now
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: i feel ok it the leg where bites are are looking different
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Hello. This is Dr Geyik and I will be assisting you today.

Can I please ask if you are able to send a picture of the area here for assessment? 

Do you have any swelling, pain, bleeding/discharge, itching, fever, cough, breathing issues, etc?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I can send a picture

OK, thanks

You can ignore phone call requests as I did not ask for one.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
please so you can see the bites

I have not received any pictures yet.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I am waiting for your phonecall

I did not ask for a phone call. They are auto generated and you can ignore them. There is actually no need for one.

Have you sent any pictures yet?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I do no know how to send them please call me

Unfortunately, I am not able to talk on the phone right now but I can opt out for another colleague to call you.

For images, there is an icon in or below your chat box to attach images.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I am waiting for a phone call from you
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
You are a con

I am happy to give advice but you have not sent the pictures. And I am still waiting for you to send the pictures.

This is not a con at all and I do not know why you say this. I cannot make a diagnosis without seeing what type of bites you have.

So, if you could please send me the pictures, I will do my best to give advice accordingly. And it is very straightforward to send images.

If you do not wish to continue, you can send a quick email to customer services below for a refund. I apologise for any confusion and inconvenience.

https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us

***@******.***