How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Kay Your Own Question
Dr Kay
Dr Kay, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 353
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Kay is online now

I wish if the GP can recommend a body for me.I have a very

This answer was rated:

Good morning I wish if the GP can recommend a body lotion for me.I have a very dry skin,acne and always itchy immediately after bath.I have tried a lot of moisturiser and emollient but to no avail.please could you be of help
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Do you notice any redness or scaling?
Customer: Is apromixametly a year now
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i have gone to the gp twice and there only gave me anhistamines and prescribed E45 lotion which has not been helping


Yes I will recommend you this one.

This is Cera Ve Cream apply this three times aday it will help.

Hope this helps.

Also if you can take more carrots and lemon in your diet it will help.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks a lot Doctor I really appreciate
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please can I also use it on my whole body?
As long as there are no cuts or skin damage. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please can I send image ?


Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This is how my whole body looks like very itchy

How are your bloods?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The last blood test I did my Gp said everything was fine

Yes you might be having a condition known as Keratosis Pillaris.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Yeah I think so no body lotion works for me,I always feel I’m allergic because I just get so itchy with white stuffs coming out when I cratched my body
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How can you help me with this Doctor please

Yes, you need to find out cause of allergy.

It can be any food. Try taking over the counter anti allergic like Piriton tab 10mg twice a day or Priteze tab .for a few days.

See if anything improves.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok thank you so much should I still go ahead with the oil you recommended previously?
you can have f it helps.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks a lot
Love. Good luck
Dr Kay and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you