Dr Hayat
Dr Hayat, Specialty Dr Internal and Critical Care Medicine
Experience:  Expert
113699036

Hy. I have problem with my soon. His tonsil is so big he

Hy. I have problem with my soon. His tonsil is so big he take treatment for 3 month but the gp declined to see him because he take to many tablets. And he is poorly
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No. The doctor say to whait. I whait 3 months I m realy concern about him. His tonsil are big cough do temperature. Now he don t take nothing. He was on penicillin
JA: How long have you been dealing with the cough? Are you having any other symptoms?
Customer: Problem with swalon, for 3 month cough all the time
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: He was take penicilin and cefixim and after every 10 days of antibiotics.. Break 2 3 days start again with temperature and infection.. I want to check maybe he take a bacteria or something what couse this.. I belive is not viral because suppose to see improvement. I give him homeopate tablets. Nothing work

Hi. Dr Hayat here. Welcome to JA

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I try help my soon. I m worried about complication with his tonsil.

How old is he ?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
He have 5 years old
Can you send me a picture of the throat plz
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
This is after 10 days of antibiotics
The tonsils in the picture don't look infected. Has he got any fevers ?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
He do after I stop the antibiotics usually. When I start the antibiotics 10 days ago was cover on whits spots. I m afraid I stop the antibiotics today and start over again. What can couse this
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
The horsy voice scared me
At the moment all he needs is loratidine syrup once a day for a week. Nothing else needed.
Anything else I can help with please?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I will buy. He take aldreay 1 bottle I m a pharmacy assistant I know about tablets and I think to buy too. But wasn't work
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
If he make temperature again what I can do. The gp tell me to let him like that

Examine the throat and only if there are yellow spots on the tonsils Starr antibiotics otherwise not

Anything else I can help with please?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No thank you
Best wishes. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further queries or need to follow up. I will be happy to help and guide. Have a nice day.