Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

My last menstruation start on 5 june and was like 4-5 days.

Hello. My last menstruation start on 5 june and was like 4-5 days. In the middle of the 18 to 19 june i had my first sex(unprotecte) he just broke my hymen. Because sunday all the pharmacy was closed i dont take the morning after pill. He don't ejaculate i in me and he don t ejaculate outside. I order an ellaone pill and i take it after 53 hours when was my unprotected sex. Is possible to be pregnant soon? Or my ellaone will stop pregnancy?
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: Now, after pee when i clean the place sometimesc i see little blood. Sometimes my period come after 28 days, sometimes after 30, sometimes after 29
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Just these, is normal after pee to have some blood?
Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

How old are you?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
24, and i have 75 kg

Thanks a lot for your patience and I appreciate it. Please wait, I am typing an answer and it may take a few minutes to write a detailed answer. In the meantime, if you have any specific questions, please let me know.

If you want a phone call, I am available to call you. We can stay in the chat as well. Regards

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I am a stressed women every day about everything. He say is impossible to be pregnant because he never leave someoane pregnant like this. I don't wanna be pregnant
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Help me please to not be pregnant. I will never want to make sex anymore

Respected customer, thanks a lot for your input, and thanks again for visiting justanswer.com! A great place where you can find guidance and/or solution from real experts. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I will address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Even I would get tense in this situation. Since he didn't ejaculate inside and as you took Ellaone within 53 hours, you are safe and you are not likely to get pregnant for sure. You may get early or late periods as a side effect of the drug but pregnancy is not possible in your case so please don't stress yourself.

This is my initial answer so feel free to ask more as nothing is more important for me than your health and satisfaction.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you so much. You are the best.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
How can i calculate my ovulation? When is these day?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
To now for the next time

12th, 13th and 14th day after the end of your period are your ovulation days. 

You are most welcome. Is there anything else that you want to ask?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I reading about some liquid before ejaculate, if he put this inside on me an i take this ellaone after 53 hours is everything safe? I will not be pregnant, no?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thanks for help
Customer: replied 15 days ago.

Since you have taken Ella, you will not get pregnant. I reassure you.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok,thanks. The last questions is.. after pee when i try to clean the rest if i touch the place where was hymen is start some blood. What can i do to stop these? Can be a little infection and this will go after some days after this unprotected sex?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
That can happened and because everyday i need to work in a cold place, in around 6-7°celsius? And maybe my vagine have a little sensibilite because in one year i have like 2 3 infections like this

You just need to wait and see and it will settle itself.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
sometimes after 2 3 week after period i have some days with some blood. Maybe now can be that?

Yes this maybe a period but not a pregnancy for sure.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok. Thanks for all the help

Most welcome. Happy to be of help. Regards

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
sorry if i say something wrong. I dont speak very well english

No problem dear.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hello, if i drink a coffe next morning after i take ellaone will be ok or the coffe stop the effect for ellaone?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Or if i drink after some hours after pill will be ok?

You can take it with or without coffee. It doesn't matter. Lots of best wishes and prayers for your good health dear, respected, and valued customer. Your satisfaction is my prime goal. I hope we have discussed everything that you wanted? Thank you for choosing justanswer.com. Have a good day. "I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page." Regards

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hello. Can i take a calcium or something after 30 hours from when i take ellaone? I have a little diarheea and i want to stop it
you can do that safely.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
after 24-48 hours after ellaone can i come to normal and i take what pill i need no?

Yes you can do that. You can take any combination

Bc pill.