Dr Ahmad
Dr Ahmad,
Experience:  Expert
116987717

I have quite severe bicipital tendonitis following two night

I have quite severe bicipital tendonitis following two night time falls, the last being on
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: The early h
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have been taking cocodamol 30/500 which helps, but night are painful. I wondered if you do bicipital groove injections.
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: I have been seen at Gilbert Bain Hospital and had a scan of head plus x-rays of left shoulder but nil of note found. Then given Co-codamol as mentioned. I'm on holiday in Shetland until 15th July 2022.
Hi there welcome to JA. Would you like a call to discuss better your symptoms?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
please.
Please give me 30 mins and I will call

As an orthopaedic surgeon we can discuss your symptoms in more detail

Hi there would you still like that call?

Can you please tell me your age and what symptoms you have been experiencing since the fall?