Zee J
Zee J,
Experience:  Expert
113630574

I think my mum is showing possible symptoms of

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I think my mum is showing possible symptoms of nasopharyngeal ca MRI report is awaited
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes Only fesolate for now and prn pcm Can you advise based on treatment costs?
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I think I've given all the relevant info

Hello and thanks for your question. I’d be pleased to assist you. Kindly answer following questions for further advice:

Age? Male or female?

Past medical history?

Any medicines using?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
69year. Female. Nil PMHx. Only on fesolate

Are you still there???

As you are not responding I would give you some general idea which I hope would be able to help you

First of all I am really sorry for your mother situation

The cost of the surgery depends on the type of surgery you are going to have

Usually the cost of a private procedure in UK for nasal surgery would be between 2000£ to 4500£ depending upon the situation and how many days you need admission and follow ups

If you let me know your town name or postcode, I would be able to find some good private hospital around you

are you still there???

https://www.spirehealthcare.com/

Spire healthcare is a leading private health care facility all over the UK

You can find the nearest hospital on the website and hope would find a good ENT surgeon also

Plus you can also call the hospital reception and can get initial consultation appointment to discuss exactly what is the suitable procedure for your mum and what would be the total cost

Do you have any further questions???

I am still here

Please do let me know if you have any further questions I would be happy to answer

Best of luck