Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I am having skin allergy on my neck area last week Dr

I am having skin allergy on my neck area last week Dr Javidth Zee who assist me with Hydrocortisone cream and Cetirizine 10mg does not help at all neck area seems dark pigment and started itching & paining when l applied vaseline seems stop itching but dark pigment on my skin and also front of the neck has pink patch on my skin this is the first experienced this kind of skin allergy only on my neck front area not other parts at all
JA: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Nearly a week
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr K. I have over 25 years of clinical experience and look forward to answering your question. i may need more information from you, so I may ask for that. My goal is to provide a complete answer to your question and to be sure you are satisfied with that answer. 

I am sorry that you are having this problem but will do my best to assist you and answer your questions.    Can you post a photo?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Nearly week l am suffering this skin allergy only on my front neck area
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (15QSGLS)
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (G4S6TM4)
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Will you please do kindly call me so l will be able to show you via video call

This looks like intertrigo.   Its a yeast infection of the skin fold.   Its not an allergic reaction.   Steroid cream will make it worse.   Intertrigo can be treated with over the counter Canestan cream.

I am sorry but I am not able to provide a phone call right now. Your question is now open to other experts, who may be able to provide a call. I can also continue to help you by text.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thanks Doctor will you please suggest which cream should I get for this Intertrigo. Please Doctor do kindly prescribed me the right medication for this yeast infection and also please advise me what diet to follow as well as whether the dark pigment also will vanish once l will start using the cream
I suggested the cream above.  Canestan cream.   It does not require a prescription.   The black area is hyperpigmentation and should fade, though it may take weeks to months.    Diet has nothing to do with this issue.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you so much Doctor for your assistance on this skin reaction very much helpful. Will Canesten cream helps me to relief from itchiness and paining that particular affected skin reaction area gets itching & paining too

Yes, the Canasten cream is an antifungal and will relieve your symptoms also.   Does this help to answer your question? I want to be sure that I have given a full answer and that you are satisfied. Please let me know if there is anything you do not understand and if you have any feedback for me.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you ever so much Doctor for your assistance on this skin reaction very much helpful. This is the first time l am suffering this skin reaction
nearly a week on my neck only in the front side neck it seems uncomfortable and discomfortable as well as the dark pigments get worse. I am hoping Doctor this Canesten cream will resolve my skin reaction. Once again Doctor thank you so much for your great help and for your great support much helpful & truly appreciated

I’m glad.   Thanks for using Just Answer.