Ask a Doctor and Get an Answer to Your Medical Question ASAP
Hello and thanks for your question. I’d be pleased to assist you. Kindly answer following questions for further advice:
Age? Male or female?
Past medical history?
Any medicines using?
Kindly upload pictures if possible?
so the main rash is actually redness that comes and goes and burning or pimples???
do you have rash on the chest or other areas???
Any history of acne before??
Most likely it is acne or eczema
Initially I would suggest simple measures
These self-help techniques may be useful:
1) Do not wash affected areas of skin more than twice a day. Frequent washing can irritate the skin and make symptoms worse.
2) Wash the affected area with a mild soap or cleanser and lukewarm water. Very hot or cold water can make acne worse.
3) Do not try to "clean out" blackheads or squeeze spots. This can make them worse and cause permanent scarring.
4) Avoid using too much make-up and cosmetics.
5) Avoid make-up, skincare and suncare products that are oil-based (sometimes labelled “comedogenic”). Use water-based non-comedogenic products, as they’re less likely to block the pores in your skin.
6) Completely remove make-up before going to bed.
7) If dry skin is a problem, use a fragrance-free water-based emollient.
Plus I would suggest following creams:
You are welcome
Please do let me know if you have any further questions in future I would be happy to answer
Best of luck