Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Consultant Pediatrician at Kanchi Kamakoti CHILDS Trust Hospital
101124971

My daughter is 16 and yesterday had trampoline and after 2

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: my daughter is 16 and yesterday had trampoline and after 2 jumps started to have pain on the back end of the spine and a right leg.
And now she is wake up and she has a lot of pain
JA: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The pain is worse
Hi,Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Sumanth. I've 17years of experience in the field of Medicine. I'm currently reviewing your query, be back ASAP.

Hello... I understand your concern. I need some more information please.

1. How long has this pain been there for?
  2. Is it only pain or is there any tingling and numbness too?
  3. Is the pain aggravated by movement?
  4. Has it started after any unaccustomed work or heavy exercise or weight lifting or an injury or fall?
  5. Is there any personal or family history of kidney stones please and is the pain radiating from loin to groin?
Please get back to me with the above information so that I can guide you better.
Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
1.from last evening at 6 after 2 jumps on the trampoline
2. no numbness
3. Yes and standing
4.trampoline jumping
5. No

Thank you for getting back with the requested necessary information.
From her symptom analysis and correlating it with the history that I have gathered from you I feel that the possibilities here are -
1. Muscular spasm or a pull of the tendon in the region which is caused by the bending or abnormal posture on trampoline.
My suggestion will be to take tablet Ibuprofen or Tylenol  three times a day after food or on as and when required basis for a couple of days till the pain subsides.
If she is not better with this even after a week or if the pain is getting aggravated or if you are perceiving any redness or swelling or heat over the region then she will require medical attention please.
Your physician might prescribe muscle relaxant which will set things right.

2. Although extremely unlikely vertebral compression or disc protrusion related radiculopathy has to be evaluated, if she is not better even after a week and your physician might ask for MRI spine to confirm the diagnosis please.

Meanwhile -

1. Keep yourself well hydrated.
  2. Do not strain or lift heavy weights.
  3. Do not do any abnormal, unaccustomed exercises or postures.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you today!
Is there anything else where I can be of assistance to you in this regard please. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I gave her a nurofen at 3:30 and o put voltaren gel and a bag with hot water. She can not even stay on the bed
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
45 mins with the nurofen and she has the same pain. Shall I go to the hospital at to wait more

You can wait for a couple of days.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.

Is there anything else where I can be of assistance to you in this regard please?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No thank you
She fall asleep now. I hope she getting better

I wish her an early recovery!
I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you and put your mind at ease.
In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime. You’ll have the option to do that on your “My Questions” page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can add me as a favorite Expert then type @ followed by my name in your next chat.
You can approach me directly at the following link please -
https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800
You need to start your question with my name referred as Dr Amperayani only.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.

You are welcome.