Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

My front crowns have come out ,I tried the cement from boots

Hi there My front crowns have come out ,I tried the cement from boots but they have come out again.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No I haven't been able to get an appointment, and I'm away from home working in Colchester this week .I'm on various medication, I'm diabetic
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I'm on ,ramipril,amlodopine ,aspirin,met forming,bisopropolol,lansaprosol,alogliptin,insulin ,.I'm allergic to penicillin
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not that I can think of

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr K. I have over 25 years of clinical experience and look forward to answering your question. i may need more information from you, so I may ask for that. My goal is to provide a complete answer to your question and to be sure you are satisfied with that answer.

I am sorry that you are having this problem but will do my best to assist you and answer your questions.     Are you looking for care in Colchester?   You will not be able to get NHs care as a lost crown is not considered a dental emergency.   You can get care if you want to pay privately.

This clinic notes lost crown as a need for an urgent appointment so I would try here first.

https://www.northhilldental.co.uk/appointments-emergency.html

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I'm looking for care I'm colchester

The clinic above should be able to book you quickly for a lost crown.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi ,I've now lost the crown ,would I be able to get a temporary crown .I'm away from home and I'm on a weekly theatre tour ,I'm only in Colchester till Saturday

Yes, I gave you the link to a clinic above.  You need to contract them directly.