Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, including surgery, general medicine, and pain.
18722459

Stung by a wasp 60 hours ago. Within the last 2 days I’ve

Stung by a wasp 60 hours ago.
Within the last 2 days I’ve developed a sudden onset of a cold which scared me as I thought it could’ve potentially came from the sting which I guess is highly unlikely?
I’m 18 years of age I was just sitting in my chair when I noticed a sudden sharp pain in tue left side of my chest when I breathed in and out it’s okay for now but was wondering if this is normal?

This is Dr Chip

Just a cold and nothing to do with the sting

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you the sudden pain scared me a little bit as I thought it was my heart but

You're fine

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Do you recommend me getting some therapy or medication for ky severe anxiety as it’s starting to control who I am and my life

I'd recommend cognitive behavioral therapy sessions with a clinical psychologist

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I sleep quite late too, around 5am-3pm which probably doesn’t help either i just find it strange that my anxiety has suddenly become a life changing thing for me ever since I measured my heart rate and found out it was super low 48bpm and since then it’s took advantage over me I appreciate your response it means a lot

My pleasure

I'm here if you ever need me again