How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Khizra Naz Your Own Question
Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 4339
Experience:  GP
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Khizra Naz is online now

I'm too afraid to go to my parents and this is going to

This answer was rated:

Hi, I'm too afraid to go to my parents and this is going to sound gross. I masturbate with a toothbrush holder usually because I can't afford a proper device but I'll never do it again with what I saw. It is hollow with a hole at the top and I know I should've but I never wash it. I noticed a bit of blood last night when I used it but thought nothing of it but I was checking it tonight for blood again and I saw a little white worm poke itself out of the hole at the top of the holder. I didn't know what it was or if there are more of them inside of me and I don't know what to do. I threw it out immediately and examined myself for similar things but saw nothing out of the ordinary. What do I do? Help
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: white worms, maggot-looking things. No medication
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: no
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you.

I am sorry that you are going through this.

How old are you?

Are you male or female?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
17 years old female
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Typing is easier

Is it painful down under?

You are almost adult, I believe you should book an appointment with your GP face to face and get an examination done.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No pain whatsoever, no spots, no lumps. My GP is a male

It doesn't matter.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I'm not sure if I would be comfortable with that or having to tell why I think something is wrong

It's not wrong. You need examination.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
What do you think is wrong based on the information I have given you?
There can be laceration in side vagina
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
What would that mean?

It means whatever you put inside vagina, caused some bruising.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Would I feel pain? Also how could I bring this up to my mother? She would probably just suggest thrush and give me cream rather than take me for an examination

Tell her that you don't know but it's too much pain and bleeding. You think you need to see doctor.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
But I'm not in pain like nothing feels wrong just the vision of it scared me but I'll tell her that if it get me the examination?
you will.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
But if I go to the doctor and there is no bleeding to be seen which there isn't really what do I say?

But you will get the examination though.

Khizra Naz and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok thanks

You are welcome.