Dr.Shakeel Ansari
Dr.Shakeel Ansari, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, Diploma clinical Neurology
111828307

I’m over here from Australia. I’ve had quite bad hayfever

Hi. I’m over here from Australia. I’ve had quite bad hayfever about 5days ago and now have sinusitis- pain, thick phlegm that can be hard to move. Taking Sudafed and saline sprays. Helping with phlegm but my sinus pain is not budging. I am flying home Monday and feel I need antibiotics. I was recently on keflex for what appeared to be cellulitis on my right breast. I’m covid negative. Can you advise if I can do a phone consult for a script and pay over the phone or alternatively if I should see a doctor. I’m staying in Mayfair. (Often suffer with sinusitis after flights and with combined hayfever it’s quite uncomfortable. Thanks.
JA: How long have you had a fever? Do you have any respiratory symptoms?
Customer: Haven’t taken my temp but felt sinus pain and fever like for about 3days. I now have a cough which is upper and I think from my post nasal drip that’s occurring.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: History - I’m on metrol for tachycardia. I’ve been on keflex last week. I’ve had keflex in my travel kit and recommenced but I know this isn’t the right anti for me with this.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
From memory I have had augmentin duo forte I think. Not sure.
Hi, this is Dr Ansari, welcome to JA
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
How do I see the response?

You have chronic sinusitis with acute exacerbation.

You have to get an antibiotic course with an anti-allergy decongestant

-Tab Ciprofloxacin 500 mg twice a day for 3-5 days

-Tab Loratidine 10 mg once a day

-Steam inhalation with Vicks

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
If I call am I able to get a script sent to me or will I still need to go to a doctor?

For the breast if possible to send the picture to evaluate?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
The breast has resolved

You have to see a local doctor who is a registered practitioner locally to get a prescription.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
you are unable to email a script is that correct?

OK, that's good that the breast complaint is resolved.

Yes, I can not,  as you need a prescription from a locally registered doctor.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.

thanks

You are most welcome anytime

Sir, I have responded to your query well, I am feeling sad as your rating is less negative as anything less than 3 is considered a bad rating kindly review it and I hope the best.