Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Experience:  17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.
11269312

I am suffering from substantial hay fever and was

I am suffering from substantial hay fever and was considering Benadryl Allergy, which contains acrivastine. However, I have paroxysmal afib, for which I am taking daily bisoprolol. Could I safely take the Benadryl for a few days while the pollen count is high? Or what else can you suggest?

There is no drug interaction dont worry. You can safely take both Benadryl allergy, and Bisoprolol.

Hope this resolves your query. If you need more help, just write back here so l can continue to assist. Stay safe!

Dr. P. Jyoti

Customer: replied 12 days ago.

Glad to help.

Wish you best of health and a quick recovery. I would like to know of your progress, please keep me informed on this thread if possible.

If you require help again, you can always come back to the JA site and ask your question. If you want me as your expert in the future, you can mark me as 'Favourite Expert' and use the “Ask me a new question” feature.