Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS
23101880

I am 60. 1 week ago I lost my voice and had big pain in

My name is***** am 60. 1 week ago I lost my voice and had big pain in throat. During this time I didn't have any fever (36.2-36.3). After 3 days look like abscesses in throat were opened and came out pus. I was thinking, that sickness is over, but tomorrow evening I had temperature 37.9. I didn't drink any medicine and temperature now 37.3.I feel myself very week. Can I go to work tomorrow? Or I need to go to hospital (because my GP don't have any appointment). Thank you for the answer
JA: When did you start using this medication? How severe were any side effects?
Customer: I used only Anaesthetic Throat Spray - Ultra Chloraseptic and Nasal Spray Otrivine, which medical shop recommended for me. Side effect - very severe cough, which once finished with vomiting
JA: Got it. Have you used anything besides Chloraseptic for this?
Customer: no
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: i thinking that's all

Hi! I am Dr Saleem. Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for the question. I will be answering your query shortly.

I understand your concern.

Is there still pain in the throat?

Are you able to see pus coming out?

Do you have any other chronic health condition?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No pain now. Lust time pus came out today about 7am. No other chronic health condition

Can you please share a picture of your throat? I will call you after having a look. Thanks.

All the best.