Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Experience:  17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.
11269312

I have conjunctivitis with severely blocked ears nose a lot

I have conjunctivitis with severely blocked ears nose a lot of phlegm coming from my chest
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?
Customer: One week and yes I am finding breathing heavy
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok

This is likely to be a common cold, a viral infection. In general, colds are usually not a problem to treat and go away with some simple OTC medications.
You can try some of these measures:

OTC antiallergics: Benadryl Allergy, Nytol.

Mucosolvan: it can soothe irriated throat and also lessen symptoms of nasal discharge and blockage and cough with sputum

Otrinoz nasal drop: two drops both nostrils twice or thrice daily to keep your nose open.

Humidifier: use a humidifier in your room at night, this helps in opening the nose.

Menthol steam inhalation : this is also very useful, take some staming hot water in a bowl, add Mentho salts available OTC and inhale the steam.
Logenges: such Vicks cough logenges or any hard sweets constantly, this will cause a constant flow of saliva and give you relief.

If there is fever, Tylenol tabs should be used.

If you have a cough, OTC antitussives: Brand names - Triaminic Cold & Cough, Robitussin Maximum Strength, Vicks 44 Cough Relief.

Comfort foods like hot chicken soups, cakes, etc will give you a sense of ease.

If the symptoms persist or your symptoms get severe, you should go to the doctor.

Hope this resolves your query. If you need more help, just write back here so l can continue to assist. Stay safe!

Dr. P. Jyoti

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Y am I being asked for more money

For any queries about payment, you have to write to customer service. We are medical experts who log on to the site just as you have done and do not have any knowledge or authority on payment services.

You can reach them here:

https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us

or

Call 1(888)(###) ###-####/p>