Dr Ahmad
Dr Ahmad,
Experience:  Expert
116987717

My son has had chicken pox now for 7 days, our flight

Customer Question

My son has had chicken pox now for 7 days, our flight insurance said he’d be fine to fly due to scabs and no longer contagious after 5 days our airline is now asking for a fit to fly note, iwe fly at 6am today
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: Crusty dry chicken pox
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Expert:  Dr Ahmad replied 9 days ago.
Welcome to JA.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Expert:  Dr Ahmad replied 9 days ago.

I am sorry but Just answer is for medical advice alone and do not provide prescriptions or fit to fly notes. There are other telemedicine facilities which may help you but I cannot guarantee as it is fairly short notice. These websites include pushdoctor.co.uk and gogodoc.com

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Can you confirm you can assist with my concern
Expert:  Dr Ahmad replied 9 days ago.

Hope that helps.

Expert:  Dr Ahmad replied 9 days ago.

All the best.