Dr Ahmad
Dr Ahmad,
Experience:  Expert
116987717

About 4 days ago, i have any accident at work. I want to

Customer Question

Hi. About 4 days ago, i have any accident at work. I want to take a box and I can't beacuse I was blocked. My back is blocked. I have back pain about 4 days.
JA: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: But I don't have a GP in UK.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I take ibuprofen, I put plasture on my back and I do the back with cream but nothing is doesn't work
Expert:  Dr Ahmad replied 15 days ago.
Welcome to JA
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I prefer on the messages
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
can you tell me what I need to do?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I take all of this and the pain is over there.
Expert:  Dr Ahmad replied 15 days ago.

what happened at work? what type of accident? how old are you? any other medical problems?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I work like picking. I want to take a box and i was blocked. I have this pain for 4 days ago. I take ibuprofren and nurofen, i put cream on back, and plasture but not working.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have 28 years old
Expert:  Dr Ahmad replied 14 days ago.

You should attend attend your local emergency department for a proper assessment face to face, examination and possibly x-ray. You do not need a GP to attend the hospital emergency department for urgent assessment.