Dr Ahmad
Dr Ahmad,
Experience:  Expert
116987717

Transient numbness down left arm, outside leg, graduallya

Customer Question

transient numbness down left arm, outside leg, graduallya receded,. hand felt a bit like carpal tunnel (had surgery years ago), lasted approx 5 min, full movement OK and never lost
JA: Have you used any medication for the numbness?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about the numbness?
Customer: no
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
Expert:  Dr Ahmad replied 10 days ago.
Good evening Welcome to JA.
Expert:  Dr Ahmad replied 9 days ago.
How old are you? Any other medical problems?
Expert:  Dr Ahmad replied 9 days ago.

I presume your question has been resolved elsewhere as you did not reply. If you have any further questions in the future please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
hung up last night 'cos v long wait; went to walk in today. thank you for care. would rate middle.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
thank you for your concern, I went to walk in today, they'll email my surgery; I was advised to ring. Helen