Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Experience:  17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.
11269312

My boyfriend and I got intimate. I was wearing my pantie and

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: my boyfriend and I got intimate. I was wearing my pantie and joggers and he was wearing his boxers and black trousers and I’m wondering if there’s a chance I could get pregnant without any ejaculation
JA: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: It’s been 5 days since it happened
Expert:  Dr. P. Jyoti replied 8 days ago.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No thank youI’m waiting for your response

Please dont worry about the call request, it is generated automatically by the website, not by me. I will help you through text.

There is no chance of pregnancy at all. Zero chance. You dont have to worry about this at all.

Hope this resolves your query. If you need more help, just write back here so l can continue to assist. Stay safe!

Dr. P. Jyoti

Customer: replied 8 days ago.

Glad to help.

Wish you best of health. Have a great day!

If you require help again, you can always come back to the JA site and ask your question. If you want me as your expert in the future, you can mark me as 'Favourite Expert' and use the “Ask me a new question” feature.