Dr Ahmad
Dr Ahmad,
Experience:  Expert
116987717

Potential HIV advice, no, i have a fever temperature and

Customer Question

Potential HIV advice
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i have a fever temperature and headache, swollen glands in groin
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: today - no nausea I had protected sex with a sex worker in Amsterdam 4 months ago
Expert:  Dr Ahmad replied 14 days ago.
Hi there welcome to JA.
Expert:  Dr Ahmad replied 14 days ago.
How old are you? any other medical problems? How long have you had your symptoms for?
Expert:  Dr Ahmad replied 14 days ago.

I understand you are anxious as you think you may have contracted HIV? Your symptoms of fever/headache/swollen lymph nodes can be associated with many conditions including simple acute viral illnesses like the flu. I would recommend you to attend your local STI clinic. It is a walk in service and you can complete a full STI screen including screening for HIV.

Wish you all the best.