Dr. Nickols M
Dr. Nickols M, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Expert
115571763

Not really sure how to ask this to be honest! I’m a male,

Customer Question

hi not really sure how to ask this to be honest! I’m a male, and currently experiencing pain when urinating and have done for 2-3 days now
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no yet and no medications im 22 if that makes any difference
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: not that I’m aware of. Daily I don’t take any medication other than using essential oils like pepper pint of cammomile I have take viagra 50mg in the last 2 weeks
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no I don’t think so
Expert:  Dr. Nickols M replied 9 days ago.

Hello, I am Dr. Nickols M. It's a pleasure to attend to your question. Thank you very much for your trust in just answer

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thanks for your time!

When did the pain start?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I’d say 1 week ago maybe 2
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Other symptoms include bad smell despite washing the area and I have noticed one white spot on the head of the penis which appeared 3-4 days ago. Nothing since though
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have had one sexual partner in the last 6 months and that partner has only had myself as well (as far as I’m aware!)

can you send me a picture of the white spot ?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Not to comfortable with doing that sorry!

Ok, do not worry; we ask for that kind of data to give a better diagnosis, but don't worry, it is not mandatory.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
It is located under the head of the penis and is only a small white spot

ok, please give me a moment

Customer: replied 9 days ago.

Dear customer, it is a pleasure to be able to assist you today; what you are experiencing seems to be a urinary tract infection. Many times inflammatory or infectious processes of the urinary tract can trigger signs and symptoms like those you are experiencing; the most appropriate thing to do is to perform all the corresponding urinalysis to rule out any urinary tract infection in process; doing a urinalysis and urine culture will help us to determine if there is any infection and will also allow us to determine if there is any bacteria or pathogenic microorganism and to which antibiotic that pathogen is sensitive to. Meanwhile, the recommendation is to start phenazopyridine in 200 mg tablets, 1 tablet every 8 hours for 3 days which will help to purify the urinary tract thanks to its antispasmodic and antiseptic effect, you should also drink 3 liters of water per day to prevent the accumulation of pathological urinary sediment that can contribute to the infectious process, also vitamin c in tablets of 1 g daily for 30 days will help to eliminate toxins from the urinary tract more easily. Regarding the signs and symptoms that you tell me about on the surface of the genital region, it may be balanoposthitis but this type of situation should be confirmed in person by the primary health care physician after a thorough physical examination, it is not recommended to place any medication until assessed by your doctor, you likely have an infectious process that requires local antibiotic treatment in this region because even after each wash you still have the bad odor that you tell me about. I would like you to inform me of your situation; I will be happy to help you and guide you in everything I can.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.

you are welcome, Have an excellent day