Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

No I haven’t seen a doctor yet on the waiting list with a

Customer Question

Hello Pearl,
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No I haven’t seen a doctor yet on the waiting list with a public eating disorder clinic in the UK
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Just confirming this is free talk service right? It falls under my NHS number?
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 11 days ago.
Thank you for contacting Just Answer
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 11 days ago.

How can I help?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hello Mr. Baker my name is***** and I have been referred to a Eating Disorder Clinic in April still on the waiting list though.
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 11 days ago.

Hi Julia. I can only imagine the waiting list is long, do you have a particular question regarding this?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Looking for possible therapist referrals or doctor visit to try and combat the deeper issues behind Bulimia to try and help while I wait for my clinic.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I worried about my nutrition levels and also mental state because it does seem to control my everyday
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 11 days ago.
privately you would be able to see someone sooner, but you would probably be able to see a Psychologist via your GP quicker than the eating disorder clinic