Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, Doctor
Experience:  GP
108331350

HASSANMY DAUGHTERNASRA HASSAN IS DISABLE GIRL SHE TAKE MANY

Customer Question

HI MY NAME AHMED HASSANMY DAUGHTERNASRA HASSAN IS DISABLE GIRL SHE TAKE MANY MEDICATION ONE WAS RUN OUT THAT IS A MELOTONIN AND TABLETS SHE DID NOT SLEEP LAST NIGHT TILL KNOW AND SHE NEED PRESCRIPTION HER NHS NUMBER IS(###) ###-####DOB 13/03/2006 ADD.21 ASHMEAD HOUSE AVONVALE RAOD BRISTOL BS5 9SS, CAN YOU SEND THE PRESCRIPTION EASTON DAY AND NIGHT CHEMIST BS5 0NY BRISTOL.
JA: Has she used Melatonin or anything similar before?
Customer: SHE USE MELATONIN
JA: Got it. Has she seen a doctor about ADD?
Customer: REGULARLY
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in her medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: NO
Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 8 days ago.

This is Dr. Naz.

I have over 10 years of experience.

I’d be happy to assist you. My goal is to provide you with excellent service.

Please ignore if you do not want a phone call. We can continue our discussion over the chat.

I am offering information only and do not intend to establish, nor should my response be taken as establishing a doctor-patient relationship.

I'm sorry you are having this issue. I will do my best to help you.

I’d love to understand more about the situation. Please allow me to be of assistance.

I appreciate you taking the time to ask your question.

Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 8 days ago.

Unfortunately we would not be able to prescribe any medication here. Either your GP or 111 will prescribe medication here.