Dr. Nickols M
Dr. Nickols M, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Expert
115571763

I have a question, I had done sex with my bf And now my

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have a question
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I had done sex with my bf And now my lower belly hurts more
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: Since 10 days we had been continously having sex And now my belly is paining
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Ok
Expert:  Dr. Nickols M replied 8 days ago.

Hello, I am Dr. Nickols M. It's a pleasure to attend to your question. Thank you very much for your trust in just answer

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi i just want to know why my lower belly is oaining
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Paining
Expert:  Dr. Nickols M replied 7 days ago.

can you tell me your age?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
20

Do you take any medication regularly?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I had a sex with my bf on july 12 without any protection, after that my belly starts paining..i was worried if i got pregnant but on july 16 which means after 4 days of my sex interval i had my mensuration period ..and again on july 21 , 22 ,24 ,28 ,30 we did a sex about 10 times total ..and still my lower belly is paining

please give me a moment

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I used to take painkiller during my first day of mensuration becoz of extrem pain
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I just want to know is this sign of pregnancy ?? I am worried

Please give me a few minutes to compose your response, thank you.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok

Dear customer, it is a pleasure to serve you today, I want to tell you that this type of situation is closely related to inflammatory and infectious conditions in the vaginal canal as bacterial vaginosis which is usually triggered by a microorganism called Gardnerella vaginalis, is not considered a sexually transmitted disease is simply a condition in which the normal pH of the vaginal canal is altered producing an abnormal production of certain microorganisms that are commonly in the vaginal canal as gardenella vaginalis, This situation responds quite well in sexual rest for at least a week and antibiotics in ovules such as metronidazole introducing an ovule via deep intravaginal every night before bedtime for 6 consecutive nights, with this treatment and the recommendations that I provided the situation should improve satisfactorily, however, I would like to keep me abreast of your case, I will be happy to assist you and guide you in everything I can, I will be attentive to any additional questions about it.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Any treatment that i should follow to overcome this pain ??
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Is this a a serious condition ??
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Am i in trouble ??

Ibuprofen can help while starting the treatment with intravaginal ovules, it is not a serious disease and you are not in trouble, so you can be totally calm in fact when you start the treatment you will start to see an improvement after 48 to 72 hours with a full recovery after 6 days of treatment.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
What is the reason for this diseases ??

There are multiple reasons but usually it is an alteration of the PH of the vaginal canal which causes microorganisms normally found in the vaginal canal to reproduce in exaggerated size, shape and quantity.