Dr. Nickols M
Dr. Nickols M, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Expert
115571763

I have a 5 year old girl in pain. Stomach to vomited, Since

Customer Question

Hello, good afternoon
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I have a 5 year old girl in pain. Stomach to vomited
JA: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: Since yesterday and diarrhea too
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no fever
Expert:  Dr. Nickols M replied 14 days ago.

Hello, I am Dr Nickols M, it is a pleasure to attend to you

In which area of the following image does she feel the pain?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
2

Does she take any medication regularly?

Dear customer, it is a pleasure to serve you today; I want to tell you that what your daughter is experiencing is probably due to food poisoning; some food consumed in the last 24 hours is likely producing this reaction; vomiting is a defense mechanism to eliminate that substance or that food that is generating this toxic picture, the recommendation is to start with plenty of hydration preferably with oral rehydration salts that will help replenish electrolytes that provide essential functions in the body such as sodium, It may also be necessary to start with metoclopramide every eight hours for one or two days to mitigate the episodes of vomiting, with these recommendations and symptomatic treatment the situation should improve, however, it is important to maintain a diet low in processed foods such as ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, soda, powdered chemical juices, fried fats, for diarrhea can start with enterogermina every eight hours for three days. I would like you to inform me about your daughter's health situation and evolution; I will be happy to assist you and guide you in everything I can.