Dr. Nickols M
Dr. Nickols M, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Expert
115571763

I feel very sick no energy very weak joints are all soar the

I feel very sick no energy very weak joints are all soar the doctors don’t seem to know what’s causing it. I feel suicidal with this I wouldn’t do anything but that’s how bad I feel can u help
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: Its been about 3 months now . I had doctor out to the house but just gave me joint pain tablets and anti sickness tablets. I’ve never felt as bad as this before
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: well I have a lot off different ailments which I take medication for.
Hello, I am Dr Nickols M, it is a pleasure to attend to you

can you tell me your age?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
62

Do you take any medication regularly?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

Which medication do you take?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Omeprazole candertartin and bupropion, mirtazapine armitripaline

ok, please give me a moment

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I take them all every day

Dear customer, it is a pleasure to attend you today, I am very sorry for the health situation you have been experiencing with everything you tell me, I want to tell you that these situations should be assessed with caution and perform a thorough physical examination of each of the joints and also analysis and specific studies such as measuring the rematoid factor and certain antibodies that help us to rule out any rheumatoid disease such as rheumatoid arthritis in evolution, In the meantime the recommendation is to study the possibility of starting a specific anti arthrosic such as etoricoxib in tablet of 90 mg 1 tablet daily for 6 days is a very powerful analgesic that has a very specific scope at the level of the joints which will help to improve the joint pain that you have at this time, at least while you manage to go to your doctor to perform all relevant studies and a thorough physical examination which will help us find the cause to treat it properly and specifically, I would like you to keep me abreast of your situation, I will be happy to assist you and guide you in everything I can, I will be attentive to any additional questions about it.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok thank you doctor.

you are welcome, Is there anything else I can help you with?