Dr. Nickols M
Dr. Nickols M, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Expert
115571763

I cannot walk sine yesterday, my left knee is very painfull,

Customer Question

i cannot walk sine yesterday, my left knee is very painfull
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: no
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: i had two surgery for this knee 15 year ago
Expert:  Dr. Nickols M replied 12 days ago.

Hello, I am Dr. Nickols M. It's a pleasure to attend to your question. Thank you very much for your trust in just answer

can you tell me your age?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
65

do you take any medication reuglarly?

Expert:  Dr. Nickols M replied 10 days ago.

Dear customer, it is a pleasure to serve you today I want to tell you that it is likely that this knee pain you are experiencing is closely related to the surgical history years ago, the recommendation is to start cold and heat therapies by placing 5 minutes of cold followed by 5 minutes of heat in the morning and evening along with diclofenac tablets 75 mg every 12 hours for 3 days, all this will be of great utility at least while you manage to visit your doctor who could consider the accomplishment of a new magnetic resonance of the knee to discard any alteration in the evolution with the later derivation to the service of physical therapy and rehabilitation to be able to carry out exercises of heating and muscular conditioning, electrostimulation therapy, deep heat with ultrasound and even sometimes it may be necessary infiltrations with local anesthetics such as lidocaine, then as you will see there is a range of therapeutic possibilities for this type of situation but keep in mind that it is a situation that must be constantly assessed by your doctor and must be kept under strict professional monitoring, meanwhile with diclofenac and cold and heat therapies that I told you initially should improve the situation.